It has been a long while...
But at least I am here again.
I just wish to record down some memorable things here.
Time waits no one, my form six's life has come to the count-down months.
I joined all the camps in this year in case not to waste my youth.
Unexpectedly, a lot of things just happen without conscious, either in school or house.
Those days are tough and it's hard to find someone who'll walk for you on days you can only crawl.
I'm glad that I'm lucky enough to have someone like that, be that friends for years or merely friends for months.
Family is my forever solicitude.
All the bad luck, please get out from my family's vision!
I don't wish to recall anything that have been experienced, let bygones be bygones.
I beg god sincerely for keeping every family members of mine safe.
"Mr.Patrick", thank you for being my dwarf all the while.
As promise, I would never quit being a fairy in your life.
Sorry that I have revealed your secret to the people whom I cannot lose in my life.
I do appreciate your existence in my life because someone you can talk to and share silence with comfortably is a rare breed.
I do not know what kind of relationship that we shared, but I clearly know that it's not couple because it is impossible for us to fall in love with each other (or I shall say perhaps), it's just more or less a confidant that I thirst for.
I know that there are coming more meals, coming more badminton games, coming more movies, coming more places that we'll go together.
Time will prove anything sooner or later as we believed.
Let's work harder to achieve our dreams together :)
To the people whom I cannot lose:
Sorry that I've been cheating you for the passing days.
I am in a dilemma for those days or maybe I am not a good secret-holder.
Anyway, things have passed, I hope that trust in our friendship never ever disappear.
And...ya, I shall not forget him.
First of all, "thank you for everything that you did",
you make changes for my life throughout these 18 years.
I finally taste the feelings being liked by someone else, haha, I don't know I should be in joy or in sorrow.
Frankly, I hope that we can maintain our relationship like right now, just simple--- friends.
No any changes after graduate, please, I do hope you can see this although it's impossible.
As a student, of course, we face academic problems too.
We're the slave of excellent result. We study so hard and yet the struggles did make us grow.
Thanks god that the semester 2's result that just released is far away better than semester 1's.
What you plow, what you reap. "No retake" is my aim.
Yeah, it's English. I am blogging using English!
It shouldn't have any doubts or problems as I'm getting back on my older track.
Haha, be frank, I think the coming MUET exam give the biggest motivation for me to polish up my English within one month.
I hope I can achieve my Band 5 target! God bless every candidate :)
Hmm...I always got no idea with the blog post's title. LOL
I need a getaway...
Anyway, I always feel good for spitting my saliva here :)
MUET BEN 10!!!!!
ReplyDelete