Saturday, February 22, 2014

Working

Ask yourself: If you could do anything for more than 8 hours a day for the rest of your life, and money were no object, what would you do ?

Holidays give me the excuse (and reminder) to reflect on what I'm doing with my life and what I've done since the last milestone, such as New Year. Am I excited to do what I' m doing every day? Perhaps no.

Teaching those young kids is exactly not an easy task and what I enjoy in this job is that :
“ In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn. ” 


One more thing not to forget is that my job partner. Thank you for giving all the help and assist me in doing everything.
We fight for exam before, we learn together before and we work onwards. 
You are so kind and of course you are my best friend forever. 


Kids are as innocent as an angel. Their frank words always make me laugh out loud.
Teachers are role model for them in life, so never try to say or do bad things in front of them. Haha, because they somehow will rectify your mistake.
MAYBE I am not a good teacher as I fail to teach the children all about life, in case the children teach me what life is all about.
I will continue to pay my effort in working (education) for the remaining days..




In the kindergarten, I met a infantile autism' s kid.
His appearance looks like normal and also having a cute face, but what I feel pity for is his circumstances. In the class, he always enjoys living in his own world and he is very talented in drawing.
I really hope that God will never abandon such a kid and teacher loves you. 


Experiences make people grow and did I!  
The decision to join this job is never to be regretted. 
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment