I once laid on the sand by the sea, I once pursued after the sunset.
The feelings feel at that moment was so enjoyable.
My hair was swifting under the shadow of sun, and I was walking arbitrarily by the beach.
Nobody is going to stop my naive behaviour.
Just as the curtain fade in one of the days,
I feel free, I laugh and never try to shut up my mouth but keep on showing off my teeth.
All the troubles are blown away by the wind.
It loves me so much as it gently kisses on my cheek...
Hmm, it is the scent of nature.
Now, the zephyr is accompanying me, no matter how days have passed.
I shall keep on my laughter even though the sky falls down.
Don't ask me why, as you think I am an insane!
I'll go back to the place I belong one day later :)


the insanity has no price,
ReplyDeleteharmless and gentle,
after stormy seas.
You have found another you
in such a cjrcumstance. ^_^
I'm that glad too :)
Delete